Eight students majoring in economics and business students participated in the regional College Fed Challenge held at the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago on November 16.
The student team included:
- Marcela Betancourt (senior, economics and biology/pre-med)
- Nicholas Brown (junior, economics
- Oliver Gibson (senior, economics and finance)
- Miguel Gonzalez (senior, finance)
- Zachary Harants (senior, management and economics)
- Kevin McCullough (senior, economics and finance)
- Brandon Roberts (junior, economics and finance)
- Nicholas Shepherd (senior, economics and finance)
The team was coached by Nodir Adilov, chair and associate professor of economics. Assistant coaches were Myeong Hwan Kim, associate professor of economics, and John Kessler, continuing lecturer in economics.
IPFW started competing at the Fed Reserve Bank in Chicago in 2006.